Not all quilts need to end with a plain binding! In this class, taught by art quilter Heather Thomas, you will learn 10 different techniques for adding edges and finishes to your quilted projects:
- Satin Stitch with Rattail
- Two Toned Double French Binding
- Sandwich Facing with a Wavy Edge
- Gathered Ribbon Edging
- Single Fold Hand Beading Binding
- Raw Edge Sectioned Binding
- Iron-on Curved Edge Binding
- Ripped Iron-on with Twisted
- Couched Fabric
- Single Fold Ripped Edge with Fray & Couched Ribbon
Whether it’s a Two Toned Double French Binding or Burnt Edges, each of these techniques can add some extra beauty or funkiness to the edges of your quilts.
Heather will go over, in detail, using Rattail, Iron-on adhesives, hand beading and lots more. This is a can’t miss, fabulous class; packed full of interesting and unusual endings!