- What are your customer service hours?
- How do I view the video in full screen?
- How do I find a video?
- Are there any system requirements to view the video content?
- Can I access the video content from my mobile device?
- How do I stream Craft And Hobby to my TV?
- Is there a way to favorite/save classes?
- Do classes have subtitles?
Customer ServiceWhat are your customer service hours?
Our regular customer service hours are as follows:
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT, Monday through Friday
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT, Saturday and Sunday
We are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after
- Christmas Eve (closing at noon)
- Christmas Day
Toll Free: 1-833-363-1239
Technical QuestionsHow do I view the video in full screen?
On the video playback page simply click the full screen button (four arrows pointing outwards). To exit press the ESC key located in the top left of most keyboards.How do I find a video?
You can find videos in two ways. Click the Videos link in the navigation bar (at the top of the page), and select a Category. This will allow you to view video content by topic. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page.Are there any system requirements to view the video content?
Our video content is best when viewed on a computer manufactured in the past couple of years with a good broadband internet connection (not dial-up). We also highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari as your internet browser. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768 or larger.Can I access the video content from my mobile device?
Most newer-model smartphones or other mobile/tablet devices with an internet connection are able to access the video content.Is there a way to favorite/save classes?
No. Patron’s do not have distinct logins. One account is shared by the library or system that all patrons will have access to.Do classes have subtitles?
Yes. You can turn them on by hovering over the video and turning on closed captions.